Author Topic: Introduction v2. Daniel  (Read 91 times)

Offline Daniel

• Ingame Supporter
  • CIF Blessing
    • View Profile
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: CMD-Daniel[SWAT-X]
Introduction v2. Daniel
« on: 07, 04, 2021 »

Birth date : 22 July , 2004
Languaje speak : English , Spanish

In-game name : CMD-Ninja[SWAT-X]
Group : SWATTeam (CMD)

Hello , My name is Angel Luis Herrera Alvarado I am a member of the CIF server since its beta in the principles of CIF I was the SWATTeam team in which I am currently the Commander, Let me introduce myself a little more I have 16 old black hair dark eyes kind funny and serious at all times there are already several people who know me and because I wanted to do the v2 of my story in cif currently I am Junior community member and ingame support Hello , My name is Angel Luis Herrera Alvarado I am a member of the CIF server since its beta in the principles of CIF I was the SWATTeam team in which I am currently the Commander, Let me introduce myself a little more I have 16 old black hair dark eyes kind funny and serious at all times there are already several people who know me and because I wanted to do the v2 of my story in cif currently I am Junior community member and ingame support , I really like to help on the topic of problems doubts and many more things, right now I plan to focus as much as I can on CIF My whole story is being told here Based on real facts