Poll

vote pls.

Yes/si
7 (87.5%)
No
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Drug system suggestion - Weapons damage  (Read 325 times)

Offline Belascuen

• View Profile
  • Group: noquestion
  • Ingame: nq|Belascuen
1. More than a suggestion is a "Complaint" my question is Why did they put 30 seconds of effect on drugs? the effect old of drugs  (60 seconds ) is better that new effect. since they also restarted drugs, I think it is difficult to get. Pls Zelda back the old 60 seconds in the drugs effect

I want them to put the drug effect as it was before 60 seconds since it ends very quickly, drugs do not last long, it is a waste of time for the one who makes it and the one who buys.

2. Also another thing that I was seeing that the players "complained" was the damage of the weapons (tec-m4-uzi) among others, it has a lot of damage and they kill the players quickly. Could they reduce weapon damage?

EN/

1. Más que una sugerencia es una "Queja" mi pregunta es ¿Por qué pusieron 30 segundos de efecto en las drogas? El efecto antiguo de las drogas (60 segundos) es mejor que el nuevo efecto. Como también reiniciaron las drogas, creo que es difícil de conseguir. Por favor, Zelda vuelve el efecto viejo en las drogas. (60 segundos).

2. Tambien otra cosa que estuve viendo que los jugadores "se quejaban" fue el daño de las armas (tec-m4-uzi) entre otras, tiene mucho daño y matan rapido a los jugadores. Podrian reducir el daño de las armas?.
« Last Edit: 03, 04, 2020 by Belascuen »
we are always blessed!

Offline jean123

• View Profile
Re: Drug system suggestion - Weapons damage
« Reply #1 on: 03, 04, 2020 »
1 - Belascuen is very right, it really is the truth, put everything as before since everyone got bored of the server for the same thing I have some friends, he told me to withdraw from the server because I didn't like that about drugs and weapons like it already. I support you belascuen simple and simple

Offline scarlxrd

• suck my anaconda and feel happy.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame: scarlxrd
« Reply #2 on: 03, 04, 2020 »
About drug system. We even trying hard to get atleast "1 on any kind of drugs" or atleast "1 per drug" and when I use it it'll be counted as "24 seconds" like on god. I guess increasing it won't be harmfull. About the weapons damage, I see there's alot of problems on it. The tec-9 and uzi damage is even more than Rocket Lanucher one. So this must be decreased. POSITIVE on these two.
If you need help, then don't hesitate to SMS me.

Offline AnthonyGM

• Regular Community Member
  • 🐰Asta la Proxima! Vaquero🐰
    • View Profile
  • Group: Bye a todos :D
  • Ingame: Anthony|best K!ng
« Reply #3 on: 03, 04, 2020 »
I do not see it well 1-) The effect / drug system now I see it well since before it was easy to gain drugs ... also the effect lasted too long and because it was too "strong"? so to speak and now the drugs are earned in a good way and the effect lasts as stable as not much nor so little 2-) Before they complained it was because the weapons were not doing much damage and the best thing was Spaz, sniper etc ... now as I see this well because now you can use more weapons because they have good damage
« Last Edit: 03, 04, 2020 by AnthonyGM »
Ex Staff- L2|
    CIF lover/Forever|
RCM|Criminal Head|¡PlayerOP ;)

Offline Jean

• 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭
    • View Profile
  • Group: 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭
  • Ingame: 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭
« Reply #4 on: 03, 04, 2020 »
I didn't read any of the shit yall just said I just know from the tittle that yall should revert all the changes yall made thats it.

Offline Belascuen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03, 04, 2020 »
I didn't read any of the shit yall just said I just know from the tittle that yall should revert all the changes yall made thats it.

What do you speak? well what am I going to expect from a rat child.
we are always blessed!

Offline Jhon

• Vivir la Vida a Full.
    • View Profile
  • Group: eXodus
  • Ingame: Mr.Poor
« Reply #6 on: 03, 04, 2020 »
good
???

Offline Jean

• 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭
    • View Profile
  • Group: 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭
  • Ingame: 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭
« Reply #7 on: 04, 04, 2020 »

What do you speak? well what am I going to expect from a rat child.
did you even understand what I just said? I don't need to read all the shit yall just said because I understand that your "suggestion" is about the drug system and weapon damage and my opinion is to revert everything.

Offline Belascuen

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04, 04, 2020 »
[member=1]Zelda[/member]  [member=9]BranD[/member]
we are always blessed!

Offline Ximbas

• Honorable
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Group: Grove_Street
  • Ingame: Ximbas - PerdonameMama - WestB
« Reply #9 on: 05, 04, 2020 »
The duration of the drugs was increased, referring to the damage of the weapons, I think that this is even among all, none is above the other, it depends on the way you decide to play what affects that.

Dicen que tengo el ego demasiado elevado y que estoy muy odioso

Offline Zelda

• L5 Staff
  • 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    • View Profile
  • Group: CnR/MW/Some RP
  • Ingame: [CIF]Zelda
« Reply #10 on: 05, 04, 2020 »
Change reverted and locked.
Old script memories: CIF Scripts