Autor Tema: Regular Community Member applicacion - AnthonyGM  (Leído 139 veces)

Desconectado AnthonyGM

• 🐰Asta la Proxima! Vaquero🐰
    • Ver Perfil
  • Group: Bye a todos :D
  • Ingame: Anthony|best K!ng
Account Name: Anthony.Banderas
Serial: C191D0F2402316A258E83588846EA483
Rank for which I am applying: Regular Community Member (RCM)
Why do you think you deserve this rank? Well I come again to make an application this time of RCM, I think that with everything I have helped the SV, being active both in the Game and here! in the forum helping, doing Guides !, also answering the posts of others ... helping them in what I think their post is missing or clarifying what they are posting, I think I deserve an opportunity to be accepted at this Rank. And I will also continue doing what I have been doing since I joined the Community. helping others and being active I know that I might not meet all the requirements for this application and I know. but I think I have earned it. Thanks for reading and I agree if I don't get accepted. and I will try to do it for a future reapply or to a higher rank. Thank you
Tell us about yourself My name is: Jean Anthony in the community I am known as my name here in the forum '' AnthonyGM '' and I always come to CIF to have fun, to help if I can. Meeting new and nice people and I also try to please others always ago that, Thanks
« Última modificación: 26, 03, 2020 por TheS3b@ »
Ex Staff- L2|
    CIF lover/Forever|
RCM|Criminal Head|¡PlayerOP ;)

Desconectado Zelda

• Administrador L5
  • 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    • Ver Perfil
  • Group: CnR/MW/Some RP
  • Ingame: [CIF]Zelda
Re: Regular Community Member applicacion - AnthonyGM
« Respuesta #1 en: 26, 03, 2020 »
Accepted, do not stop being active in the forum or helping.

Sincerely: Zelda - Developer and founder of CIF.
Old script memories: CIF Scripts