Author Topic: Adding a message when carrying the briefcase, If you want to drop it  (Read 33 times)

Offline RaMoS

• View Profile
Well, I will go into the proposal directly, A simple suggestion has its benefits as well, Adding a message when carrying the briefcase, If you want to drop it
Why this is necessary? Well, sometimes when you carry a briefcase, something suddenly gets more important, for example, when CEs, ARs or other events start, but you can't go because you carry the briefcase and you don't know how to get rid of it. During delivery to the desired location, But until that happens you will lose the events that you want to go to, I know that there is already command called "drop item" but some people especially new players don't know it, so I suggest that we add this message as a note at the bottom of the screen on the left

Offline Zelda

• L5 Staff
  • 1.3.4 LUA Programmer
    • View Profile
  • Group: CnR/MW/Some RP
  • Ingame: [CIF]Zelda
The command is "dropbc" not "dropitem", aslo i have never seen you participate on the criminal side, nor on the server.
Old script memories: CIF Scripts

Offline AnthonyGM

• L0 Staff
  • Enjoy wacho life, there is only 1 ...
    • View Profile
  • Group: LosPicantes
  • Ingame: [CIF]AnthonyGM
If the command is /dropbc. but that you appear next to the screen, maybe it would be something good but for that there is the Support chat, chat where they can ask questions and there the Staff and support's can answer the question and thus tell the command to the new ones ..
𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒽💙𝓃𝓎𝒢𝑀 | 𝓣𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝓷 𝓮𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓸

Offline RaMoS

• View Profile
The command is "dropbc" not "dropitem", aslo i have never seen you participate on the criminal side, nor on the server.
Because you all guys always speaking Spanish!! I'm just trying to help u @Zelda