Author Topic: Adding that you can change whatever time you need via settings.  (Read 133 times)

Offline scarlxrd

• Honorable
  • suck my anaconda and feel happy.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame: scarlxrd
So, I'll make it simple: Adding that you can change whatever time you need via settings. Means, you can change to "11 - 12 - 13" and the default will be -1.

Furthermore, even /weather we didn't have. So, adding this won't be harmful anymore.
« Last Edit: 25, 03, 2020 by TheS3b@ »
If you need help, then don't hesitate to SMS me.

Offline AnthonyGM

• Regular Community Member
  • 🐰Asta la Proxima! Vaquero🐰
    • View Profile
  • Group: Bye a todos :D
  • Ingame: Anthony|best K!ng
alv great post friend, excellent  :o :o 8)
Ex Staff- L2|
    CIF lover/Forever|
RCM|Criminal Head|¡PlayerOP ;)

Offline Vince

• Law Representative
    • View Profile
  • Group: TaskForce 141
  • Ingame: [CIF]Vince[TF]
So, I'll make it simple: Adding that you can change whatever time you need via settings. Means, you can change to "11 - 12 - 13" and the default will be -1.

Furthermore, even /weather we didn't have. So, adding this won't be harmful anymore.
We already have /foggymood and /rainnymood yet the sunny mood aint working. Upvoting this one for it is useful.
Patience is bitter, but the fruit is sweet.

SWATTeam - Former Commander
eXodus - Former Member
TaskForce - Commander

Offline scarlxrd

• Honorable
  • suck my anaconda and feel happy.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame: scarlxrd

We already have /foggymood and /rainnymood yet the sunny mood aint working. Upvoting this one for it is useful.
I respect your vote which is positive, but /foggymood and /rainnymood are so useless, none using them. That commands just to add the game night or so rainy. Removing them and adding what I suggested would be better than good.
If you need help, then don't hesitate to SMS me.